viernes, marzo 31, 2006

Amo0res BilingÜes.. y de más.. JhAhAja!

So..U continue being in my thought. and my heart continues beating for you. And if your love doesn't return. I will have to conform to me whit photographies. I will have to make a album of your joys. And all the moments that I lived with you. I will be a collector. If your love doesn't return painting the walls with so many memories. Lining my life with as much silence. Crying like a child because I don't have you.
For your love I declined my life to live your life. I finished off my dreams to live your dreams. And if your love doesn't return my soul will go to find you so far from my body. taking two purses full of silence. Run away from the failure because i don't have you. I have wounded the heart and today it bleeds my passion. I can't stay without you.
These are my feelings for you and I thus say it in another language because my love for you doesn't have borders although you have gone away my wet and swett heart.
|